Welcome to our blog! Today we will explain you about PHP Bootstrap jQuery – Like Dislike system. I hope you have basic knowledge about these technologies or start watching our videos and learn it today. I have explained the functionality and integration in YouTube video. You can view video or see the below explanation.
I have taken all screenshots of the codes so that you can easily read and understand. In case, you don’t understand anything please let me know. Please like, subscribe and share our channel.
We would need following things to do:
- Main PHP File to add codes and external files
- CSS file to add some styling
- PHP file to add functions
- JS file to add ajax js functions
Lets learn and see about these files one by one.
- Main PHP File: This file will have our css file, js file and main codes. See screenshots below:
first just include css file in the head section link below:
then include the js as well like below:
- CSS file: It is required to style our icons. See below screenshot to understand:
- PHP file: It will have our all functions, this is must file. Please see below code screenshot for your reference:
- JS file: It is useful for js ajax jquery code. Refer below screenshot code for adding codes:
Complete Implementation Demo in Video
Please watch video from below link:
HTML Class 1:
HTML Class 2:
Link for Class 3:
Link for Class 4:
If you have any questions, please let us know.
We need your support to grow everyone together. Please like, subscribe and share our channel.
Let’s learn and grow together. Learn with Sudheras.